Emanuele Rovati, B.A.
Short Curriculum Vitae
- since 10.18: Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities (Munich), student assistant at the project Ptolemaeus Arabus et Latinus
- since 02.18: University of Zurich, M.A. student
- Subjects: Greek Philology (major), Arabic Studies, Latin Literature (minors)
- Since 10.18 at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (exchange student)
- 09.16 – 07.18: University of Zurich, student assistant and teaching tutor for Prof. Dr. Gunther Martin (Classical Philology), Dr. Natalia Bachour, and Dr. Urs Goesken (Arabic Studies)
- 09.14 – 01.18: University of Zurich, B.A. degree (same subjects as M.A.)
- Overall grade: 5.9 ( = 1.1 in Germany, First Honour Class in the UK)
- 'Die "Iatromathematika" des Hermes Trismegistos: Einleitung, Edition, Übersetzung.' Technai. An International Journal for Ancient Science and Technology 9 (2018), pp. 9–132.
- A list of addenda and corrigenda to this paper is available on academia.edu.
- 'An Abridgement on Medical Astrology Allegedly Drawing on Pancharius's Lost Works.' In preparation.